Max avail. trailering
ZR2 Suspension Package
w/ High-Performance Lifted Suspension
Multimatic DSSV™ Dampers
6.2L EcoTec3 V8
10 Speed Automatic Transmission
Due to ongoing supply-chain disruptions and material shortages caused by a global resource shortage, certain vehicles and vehicle features shown may limited, available post vehicle delivery no longer available. Please contact your local GMSV Dealer for updated information about current availability.
FRONT-ROW SEAT TO ALL THE ACTION.
A robust refresh gives Silverado bold new looks and improved functionality. And its overhauled interior features a 13.4-inch diagonal infotainment touch-screen that's standard on ZR2.
13.4-INCH DIAGONAL INFOTAINMENT TOUCH-SCREEN
12.3-INCH DIAGONAL DRIVER INFORMATION CENTER
ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION RANGE SELECTOR
THE NEXT CHAPTER OF OFF-ROADING.
The first-ever Silverado ZR2 is here, designed with a package of exterior and chassis enhancements to increase off-road performance and capability. Plus, you can power through extreme terrain adventures from the comfort of an interior designed exclusively for ZR2.
Multimatic DSSV™ Dampers
Front/Rear Electronic Locking Differentials
Off-road Cut Front Bumper
4.2 Tonne Max Braked Towing Capacity†
POWER TO PAVE YOUR PATH.
6.2L ECOTEC3 V8
The 6.2L EcoTec3 V8 delivers the power you'd expect, and then some, doing so with the highly efficient 10-speed auto transmission and smart Dynamic Fuel Management. From highway cruising to off-road adventure, you can count on Silverado being up for it. And yes, the V8 rumble is included.
The Silverado ZR2 is a full-size pick-up truck offered as a crew cab with a short bed
Overall Body Width: 2,074mm
Overall Body Height: 1,991mm
Front Head Room: 1,092mm
Front Leg Room: 1,130mm
Front Shoulder Room: 1,638mm
TOWING AND TRAILERING TOW THE DISTANCE
Due to ongoing supply-chain disruptions and material shortages caused by a global resource shortage, certain vehicles and vehicle features shown may be limited, available post vehicle delivery or no longer available. Please contact your local GMSV Dealer for updated information about current availability.
8 AVAILABLE CAMERAS WITH UP TO 14 CAMERA VIEWS
TRAILER SIDE BLIND ZONE ALERT
INTEGRATED TRAILER BRAKE CONTROLLER WITH BRAKE GAIN MEMORY
Safety FOR ANY TWISTS OR TURNS THAT COME YOUR WAY.
Every 2023 Silverado comes with standard Chevy Safety Assist,† a package of six advanced safety and driver assistance features designed to help give you added peace of mind every time you get in your truck.
Safety or driver assistance features are no substitute for the driver's responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Visibility, weather and road conditions may affect feature performance. Read the vehicle Owner's Manual for more important feature limitations and information.
FORWARD COLLISION ALERT & AUTOMATIC EMERGENCY BRAKING
- Can warn you when it detects a potential front-end collision with a vehicle you're following so you can quickly take action
- Also can provide a tailgating alert if you are following a detected vehicle much too closely
- When traveling at speeds below 80km/h in the daytime, the system works with Forward Collision Alert to help you avoid or reduce the severity of a front-end collision with a detected vehicle you're following
- Camera technology is used to automatically provide hard emergency braking or enhance the driver's hard braking
FRONT PEDESTRIAN BRAKING
- At speeds below 80km/h during the daytime, this feature can help you avoid or reduce the severity of a front-end collision with a pedestrian it detects directly ahead of you
- It provides pedestrian alerts and can even automatically provide hard emergency braking or enhance the driver's hard braking
- It has limited night-time and low-visibility performance
LANE KEEP ASSIST WITH LANE DEPARTURE WARNING
- Uses a brief, gentle steering wheel turn to alert you when you may be unintentionally drifting out of detected lane lines, so you can steer to stay safely in your lane
- If needed, you may receive additional Lane Departure Warning alerts
- System alerts do not occur if you're using your turn signal or it detects you may be intentionally leaving your lane
FOLLOWING DISTANCE INDICATOR
- Displays the following gap time in seconds between your vehicle and a detected vehicle you're following
- This can help you decide if you're following much too closely
INTELLIBEAM® HIGH BEAM ASSIST
- Can automatically turn on the vehicle's high beam headlamps on and off according to surrounding traffic conditions