6.6L Turbo-Diesel V8
10-Speed automatic transmission
Max avail. torque
Max braked towing capacity
743kg† (NB1 Category)
1,396kg† (NB2* Category)
Max avail. payload
OUR STRONGEST, MOST CAPABLE SILVERADO HD EVER.
With a heavy-duty powertrain, innovative towing technologies, and a large and functional Durabed, Silverado HD LTZ Premium pulls up ready to work.
Towing TOWING THAT PULLS RANK.
The Silverado HD LTZ Premium has a maximum towing capability of up to 4.5 tonnes.† The HD LTZ Premium offers an impressive towing confidence you need while tackling the biggest jobs with ease.
Technology UP TO 15 AVAILABLE CAMERA VIEWS
The Silverado heavy-duty truck offers 8 cameras and up to 15 camera views†, which come in handy when hitching up, backing up, or just maneuvering on the road around you.
Due to ongoing supply-chain disruptions and material shortages caused by a global resource shortage, certain vehicles and vehicle features shown may be limited, available post vehicle delivery or no longer available. Please contact your local GMSV Dealer for updated information about current availability
TOP-NOTCH TECH TO STAY ON TOP OF IT ALL.
Silverado HD LTZ Premium offers the technology you need to stay charged and connected on the road and at the jobsite.
A multi-colour 15-inch diagonal Head-Up Display projects speed, navigation and available active safety alerts onto your windshield so you can keep your eyes on the road.
Take capability to a new level with HD LTZ Premium. The powerfully advances Duramax® 6.6L Turbo-Diesel V8 helps get the job done.
POWER 332 kW
TORQUE 1234 Nm
AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION 10-speed
MAXIMUM TRAILER WEIGHT Up to 4.5-tonnes†
2500 HD CREW CAB
The Silverado HD LTZ Premium is offered as a Crew Cab with Standard Bed.
Front Head Room: 1093mm
Front Leg Room: 1131mm
Front Shoulder Room: 1677mm
The heavyweight champion of loads, Durabed offers more cargo volume and it's the most functional bed in its class. With 12 standard tie-downs and LED cargo area lighting, it's the bed you need when you need to put a job to bed.
Front Wheel Track
Overall Body Width
TOWING STAY CONFIDENT WHILE YOU TOW
Silverado HD LTZ Premium delivers innovative features to help provide a more stable and confident trailering experience, including:
- StabiliTrak® Electronic Stability Control System with Trailer Sway Control
- Tow/Haul mode
- Available Digital Variable Steering Assist
- Auto Grade Braking
- Power-adjustable vertical trailering mirrors with power folding/extending
Safety STAY ON TOP OF SAFETY.
Whether you're putting it to work or taking it on vacation, Silverado HD LTZ Premium offers the available safety technologies to help you stay alert on the road or jobsite.
Safety or driver assistance features are no substitute for the driver's responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Visibility, weather and road conditions may affect feature performance. Read the vehicle Owner's Manual for more important feature limitations and information.
FORWARD COLLISION ALERT
- Can alert you when it detects that a front-end collision is imminent with a vehicle that you are following
- Also can alert you if you are following a detected vehicle much too closely
AUTOMATIC EMERGENCY BRAKING
- When traveling at speeds less than 80kph, the system can alert you if it detects that a front-end collision situation is imminent with a vehicle ahead that you are following
- Can also help reduce the collision severity by automatically applying hard emergency braking if you have not already done so or by enhancing driver hard braking
- May even help avoid the collision at very low speeds
ADAPTIVE CRUISE CONTROL — CAMERA
- Enhances regular cruise control by using camera technology to automatically adapt the vehicle speed to maintain the following gap time between your vehicle and any vehicles detected ahead while you steer, reducing your need to frequently brake and accelerate
FRONT PEDESTRIAN BRAKING
- At speeds below 80kph, the system can alert you when a collision is detected to be imminent with a pedestrian directly ahead
- Can also help reduce the collision severity or avoid the collision by automatically applying brakes if you have not already done so, or by enhancing driver braking
- Performance is limited at night.
LANE CHANGE ALERT WITH SIDE BLIND ZONE ALERT
- Can help you avoid lane change crashes by providing side mirror alerts when a moving vehicle is detected rapidly approaching a side blind zone or is in a side blind zone
REAR CROSS TRAFFIC ALERT
- When traveling in Reverse, this feature can alert you to detected left or right cross traffic that is behind you (such as when you are backing out of a crowded parking space or driveway with side obstructions)
- Displays warning triangles with left/right indicator arrows in the Rear Vision Camera screen
- System issues audible beeps or directional pulses if equipped with the Safety Alert Seat
FOLLOWING DISTANCE INDICATOR
- Can provide you with the following gap time to a moving vehicle that is detected ahead of you to help you know if you are following much too closely
LANE KEEP ASSIST WITH LANE DEPARTURE WARNING
- Can help you avoid crashes if you unintentionally drift out of your lane by providing gentle steering wheel turns when the system detects no indicator or steering activity.
- Can also provide Lane Departure Warning alerts when a lane market is crossed.
FRONT AND REAR PARK ASSIST
- When traveling at low speeds, this feature can provide distance alerts to nearby detected objects to help you park and avoid objects
SAFETY ALERT SEAT
- Provides you with the option of getting driver seat-bottom vibration pulses instead of beeps for crash avoidance alerts